Let it snow...

5:16 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Hope you all had a lovely festive season. I know i did!

First things first; I need to say a huge thankyou to Andi B. Goode for featuring me on her blog! I'm super flattered! It's all on her account that I get to meet all of you lovely new people. I can't wait to get to know you all, and I hope you find something on here that makes you smile.

If, by some miracle, you've never read Andi's blog, head over there right now. Don't even read the rest of this post! just go! She is a veritable queen of vintage with undeniable style (both sartorially and otherwise!), and to top it all off, she's a lovely person, too!



I made these snowflakes around Christmas time from folded paper. They were destined to go on the presents as gift tags, but after i'd done a few I decided they looked too lovely as a whole to be ruined with some sticky tape!


Due to the fact i find the Australian summer heat (and all that seems to accompany it; mosquitos, sweat, stress, etc) quite disagreeable sometimes - I'm really more of a winter girl, could you tell? :) - they're going up on the wall in my room for a while, to keep me nice and cool when the temperature gets more than i can bear :)


Until next time! xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I just posted about paper snowflakes too!
    Yours are so pretty : )
    I have a 'first day of snow' holiday each year. I have some friends over and we have pumpkin pie, hot mulled cider, and make paper snowflakes. Then we hang the snowflakes up in the windows. It looks so pretty! I just use ornament hooks and hang them from the curtain rods.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, shucks, you're too kind. Hehe. =D I'm impressed by your paper snowflakes! I can barely cut a piece of paper in a straight line ;]
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria- thanks! x

    Eva- Yours are stunning!!!! I'll have to try making some larger ones next year! And i love that you've made it an event; i had fun making these alone but it can only be more fun with other people :) Sounds so cosy and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images