Upon my return...

10:18 PM

Well, hello again!


I'm back, and I had the most wonderful time away. Bali is beautiful. Steamy and green and full of amazing sights, smells, food and people! You think you've seen every colour, and then you go to bali, and there's more :) I'm currently in the process of sorting through the 2000 or so photos we took throughout the trip, and I'll have some beautiful things to show you soon.


For now though, I'll leave you with a taster; a video Jordan put together with some of our footage. Enjoy!


Note: best viewed full screen and in HD :)


Bali 2011 from Jordan Graetz on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's a good apetizer!! But I can't wait to see your photos!
    ps: you're brave, most of my friends are afraid of snakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's mouth was very well taped indeed!
    it would have gone differently if it wasnt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bali looks amazing! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, although I must admit I'm slightly jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images