A quick little outfit post...

7:45 PM

And the realisation that I wear a WHOLE LOT of red and black. Well, what can I say, they are my favourite colours to wear :)


knit top- thrifted
screen printed brooch- a gift from a lovely friend :)
1/2 circle skirt- handmade by me



A side note; so sad to hear about the death of Vale Elizabeth Taylor. She was a stunning beauty in her prime, with those incredible violet eyes, and a screen legend. She will be sorely missed, and i'm sure her immaculate style will inspire countless women for years to come, as it has inspired me. RIP.














You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. So sudden and so sad!

    I love your red/black combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love red and black too :) so sad about elizabeth :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it? I'm so glad there are so many wonderful tributes popping up. she truly was a style queen!

    Thanks so much for your nice comments! :)
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so sad that Elizabeth Taylor died! She was a huge inspiration!

    Speaking of inspiration, I love your outfit! And you handmade that skirt! That's awesome :) I hope you are having a lovely day!

    P.S. We had a thunderstorm last night! I thought of you, because we both love rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. foofandfaff: Thankyou! I really should make a few more, they're not hard at all to draft!

    Amber: oh thankyou! Thats so sweet of you :) i do love the rain, especially at night. Really helps me to appreciate being in a safe warm place when theres a tempest outside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt so much in these shots.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images