My new linen love

2:32 PM


It's a beautiful cool Autumn day here. The light is so mellow and soft, and the rain droplets paint the leaves like little sparkling, hanging crystals. It's so pretty.

Figures that I notice the beauty of these things all the more when I'm procrastinating from doing all the homework I need to get done this week :)



I told you about my new dress yesterday, and now I want to show it to you!


I bought this red linen dress from myfavouritevintage on etsy at the end of last month. It arrived a day or so ago, and I can't tell you how happy I am with it. It's so perfect! (Yes, I know... more red and black, i really can't help myself!).


1940s Red Linen Dressmyfavouritevintage on etsy
Belt- from Sparkles at Glenelg
Sky high heels- Sportsgirl
Slouchy hat- my mother's




I'm just getting back into the swing of setting my hair in pincurls. Rather pleased with how these turned out! 

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
xErin

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. ERIN!!!!!!!!! you look stunning girlie! LOVE that dress, perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks really pretty like this. yey for getting into the swing of pincurls. beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! That belt looks lovely with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Even better, you're from ADELAIDE! YAY! I live up in the hills :) You look absolutely stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, ladies! You're all too kind!

    Hannah- Yay! I love finding other lovely Adeladies, I'm so glad you commented! The hills must be such a lovely place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my god your hair is perfect! I also love your dress, you look so fabulous in it, you're look like Joan!

    xx

    Caitlin Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* you look lovely!! I love your new dress! and your belt is adorable! AND your hair and your hat look amazing!

    I am finding it hard to "happily" discipline myself to set pin curls or sponge rollers. Pin Curls are the absolute best, but they take so much time to do at night. However, you've inspired me to be better at it!

    You look like you just walked out from a 1940's magazine! So lovely :)

    (mrsamberapple.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! And your hair looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is so lovely! You look like you walked off the set of Mad Men. So nice (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair is just utterly, utterly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit :D
    All is great!

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is absolutely gorgeous! And how do you get your hair so great, I have tried pin-curls before but I think my hair is too thick =(


    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just found you, and you are soooooo cute! Loving your style, thanks so much for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!

    xoxo
    Solanah

    ReplyDelete
  14. First photo of your dress, the left button is damaged. Why did nobody notice this?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images