Feeling Blue

11:20 PM

Afternoon, everyone. 
A week of hard study and being ill has had me feeling a little blue lately :( And I've still got a good solid couple of weeks of full-on assignment work until I'm free for 4 weeks holidays! Its so tough, but I'm trudging along through. 

Though feeling blue is not so great, these inspiring sapphire-hued pictures are. Seems like they almost make up for all the stress I've been feeling, and I can't get enough of blues; blue type, dresses, design, photos! Thought I'd share some with you. Enjoy!


deco typography, source unknown.

 found on ebay, seller unknown


rococovintage on etsy


Marilyn in Korea, via classiccinemagold.com

 etsy, seller unknown 

 etsy, seller unknown

 Shooting starlets, via Vintage Allsorts


Hayden Harnett Leda two-piece bathing suit


victorian houses on tumblr



etsy, seller unknown


etsy, seller unknown


Vogue, 1949, via myvintagevogue

etsy, seller unknown

etsy, seller unknown

etsy, seller unknown


vogue, february 1959, via myvintagevogue

etsy, seller unknown



Dior Couture, Spring 2011

etsy, seller unknown


Vogue, 1950's, myvintagevogue



 Old Panam advertisement

 Sleeping beauty! <3

 Cinderella

 Vintage coat! Source unknown

victorian houses on tumblr


traven7 on etsy




plottac on flickr

traven7 on etsy




imaginary animal on flickr


Ava Gardner, via kittenfeathers

Most of these photos came out of my inspiration folders on my computer, and some of them, I hate to admit it, were carelessly thrown in without sources. If you know where one of these came from, and I haven't credited it properly, do please let me know so I can! :)


May your blues only be good ones,
Love x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. What a great collection of pictures, I guess something good comes of feeling blue too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, lovely assortment of blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love some of those vogue images - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, I sure know how you feel! I have so much work to do before I have 4 weeks of holidays, too. Good luck!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these pictures are gorgeous... I really enjoyed looking through them! Now I'm going to go and play with all my blue clothes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feeling pretty blue too right now; I hope we'll be better soon!
    ps:I can't wait to receive your giveaway! I can't stop checking my mailbox!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful selection of photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images