The start of something wonderful

11:55 PM

I'm so sorry I haven't seen you in so long, blogosphere.
These past few weeks have been the craziest, loveliest, best of my life.




On the 18th of July Jordan took me out to the most wonderful breakfast of blueberry waffles at a beautiful fancy restaurant on Hutt St called Chanti. Then we went to the zoo, and I wandered around like a starry-eyed child; smiling, laughing, pointing out all the beautiful animals and rambling about their statistics. And then we went for a walk, around botanic park and found the spot they hold the moonlight cinema. It was there, almost four and a half years ago that it all began, and it was there, that Monday, that he asked me to marry him.


And I, of course, without a shadow of a doubt, said yes.
Words cannot even express how excited and happy and in love I am right now :)


The picture above is of the ring he gave me on the day. A placeholder, he said, because he wanted me to be able to choose the perfect ring. We're getting it designed, and its going to be stunning. I promise I'll show you when it's done :)


SO. Please excuse me for not being around, dear lovely readers. My life has changed for the better, and its taken me a bit of time to get my head around it all! :)  I'll try to be back more often now, and no doubt I'll have some lovely wedding inspired posts to share with you as the planning unfolds. 


To my Jordan, I am completely in love with you, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. It's going to be SO AWESOME. Thankyou, more than I can ever say, for the incredible, inspiring, beautiful person that you are.


Hope you've all had the most wonderful month!
x

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Oh !! That is SO CUTE ! Congratulations to you both ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations my dear! It sounds like you had a wonderful day...topped in the most fantastic way! Can't wait to see your ring when it's designed! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm soo happy for you! I can't

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! That is delightful news. Welcome to the wonderful world of wedding planning. Mine is only 3 months away so I am starting to panic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you!! It sounds like a wonderful, fabulous time- and a very romantic one :)
    I can't wait to see all your planning posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's so sweet!! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg congratulations!!! that is so wonderful, and of couse you're not in the blogosphere so much atm. go and enjoy you're engagement! xxx

    p.s. I included your lovely blog in my little love links

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wonderful news. Congratulations to you both!!!!! I love reading engagement stories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations! i can't wait to see your customy ring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy for you!! You deserve the best cause, even though I don't know you that much, I have the feeling you're the kindest person on earth!
    So the best and biggest congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You sound so much in love.
    AnnaX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone, so so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images