My whole heart for my whole life

12:05 AM

Just a quick one, lovelies, as it's almost past my bedtime and I'm lacking sleep as it is. But I just couldn't wait to show you my beautiful new engagement ring :)

Remember in this post, when Jordan proposed he gave me a temporary ring because he wanted me to be able to choose a ring that suited me? Well, we took a design to Fili, a custom jeweller in Adelaide Arcade. And a couple of months later, when we returned, this is what they'd come up with.



I am absolutely thrilled with this ring. It's so classic and elegant but certainly very different. A little bit vintage / antique but also quite ethereal, almost elven.


They've done such an incredible job :) I'm so happy.
Thankyou Fili, and Thankyou Jordan for allowing me to choose something so beautiful :)

We went up to the hills today. Spring has certainly sprung in my part of the world, and there are flowers everywhere! I have lots of beautiful photos to show you, but that will have to wait until another day.

Goodnight, everyone x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is wonderful! It suits you magnificently and it's so delicate and beautiful. Also yey for the fellas letting their girls choose their rings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. And will be beautiful when you are old and gray, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is stunning. Corey picked my ring but he picked out exactly what I would have picked myself so I have no complaints. I think I pointed something similar out to him once a few years before we got engaged. The boy has a good memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous I'm not surprised you are thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your comments, ladies :)

    faith- I was completely blown away by how much thought he'd put in before proposing. He'd scoured the shops, knowing the style i wanted and afterwards, when we went looking together, he could tell me 'here's good, here's not so good, these people are nice, they are expensive', etc. I think if he could have given me something beforehand he would've, but im so happy with how it's all worked out. He really listened to me and the way it's eventuated is perfect :)

    Kat- thats fantastic :) Sounds like Corey knows you completely, and had a good sense of what you loved, thats wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this suits perfectly! It's simple yet girly and sophisticated! good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!

    The boy and I picked out my ring together as well, I loved doing that together! (He knows I'm very, very picky when it comes to jewelery. We've also picked something low, without a solitaire out for my engagement ring. We just bought our wedding rings, today! The wedding is in six (6!) weeks! Sorry; too excited :p!)

    Your ring is absolutely beautiful!!!
    Love the design!
    As is the thought that he put into it!

    Sarah
    (the Dutch one)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ring, so nice to have something perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images