Thinking of you

9:56 AM

Hello everyone :)

Well, I' have been a very busy little bee! Wedding planning, working and studying full time is certainly enough to keep me occupied and then some. But I'm happy to say things are falling into place! There is only about 5 months to go, and I'm sure it will go quickly.

I'm sorry things have been so quiet around here, and I hope to be back with more posts soon.

Just thought I'd share with you Katy Perry's video for Thinking of You. Love or hate her music, theres a whole lot of 40's inspiration here. I just adore all those outfits; the playsuit when she's on the bike, the red floral dress and saddle shoes, the darling pink bathing suit, the swing outfit (and her hair, my goodness), and that incredible tailored suit at the end.



If you loved her hair at the end, you might want to take a look at Miss Amethyst's tutorial here, at the Pink Retro Powder Room.

Have a lovely start to the week,
x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I have never actually watched that film clip before so thanks for sharing. THe outfits and hair are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfits are stunning! It's so good to read a blog post from you! I hope wedding planning is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perosonally, I can't stand Katy's music but her videos are always perfection <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want the playsuit she wears on the bike-and all the rest of the outfits too actually!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the wedding planning!!! I love this song and her... my new favorite is the One that Got Away. LOVE IT!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images