Wonderful weddings...

11:32 PM

There's only 11days until I marry my beloved Jordan. whoah.

I've been so busy, and so excited!!!

Things are falling into place and its mostly the last minute logistical things still to organise. Still quite a bit to do, but I was feeling like I needed to pop past my little blog and say hello again. I truly miss it. I've been really inspired lately, and I'd love for you all to come share my wedding day and beyond with me :)

I thought I'd share some photos I took of two of my other friends at their weddings, a couple of months ago. They're both so beautiful; if I look half as wonderful as them I'll be very happy!


Larissa and Marcus (two very dear friends of mine; Larissa will be one of my bridesmaids!) were married on the 3rd of December last year at Belair National Park. 



Her white dress attracted ladybugs! Here her girls are picking them off :)



I love the headband and the pins, she looks like a goddess :)


Athanasia married Ben just one week later. So stunning. I'm absolutely in love with the lace on her dress :)


Anyway, this is just a short one.
I have a few posts I'd love to share with you if I have time in the next couple of days.

Much love,
x Erin


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! 11 days. That has come around so fast. I hope your wedding day is everything you have been dreaming of and more. It will be the most amazing day of your life! A million people have probably told you this already but it goes by so fast. Try and make sure you take a moment to step back and enjoy having all your family and friends there with you to celebrate. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images