Our Wedding {The Ceremony}

12:22 PM


Here are some of my favourite pics from the ceremony.




Waiting for the all clear to go!




Such a handsome group of boys :)




Lissie

Annie, Jordan's youngest sister (and macaron maker, more on that later!)

Lauren, Jordan's other sister. She made the bridesmaid's pinwheels and floral arrangements, the boys' paper crane boutonnieres and my incredible paper bouquet :)

Larissa (whose wedding I've posted pictures of here before).


I walked down the aisle to a song written and played by a very dear friend of ours, Dave Spencer. He named his piece Erin's Song. It was utterly perfect and so special :)


My husband to be - usually fairly stoic - had tears in his eyes as I walked towards him. 
One of the most amazing moments of my life!






So handsome <3



We were married by my Grandfather, Pastor Ted Prenzler, who also married my mum and dad.











We wrote our own vows. I cried while reciting mine, just like I knew I would.






*smooch*



Jordan, freaking out about my lipstick :)






Larissa telling us how she felt when her own registry was signed... 'YESSS'.






And... it's official! Finally :)





We recessed to Tea for Two by Ella Fitzgerald, played on piano by Dave and sung by another dear friend of ours, Esther. Just beautiful.








Hugs all round!


Unbeknownst to me, we had a surprise guest, this koala was in the tree above the altar area the whole time :) Lovely!

Phew, that was quite a few photos, I do apologise!
See you next time :)

xErin










You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oh my goodness hun, you looked perfect! and your bridesmaids dresses were amazing! congrats X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin - you look absolutely stunning!! The whole ceremony looks like a dream. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful occasion! Everything looks like it was so perfect. What a gorgeous bride you were! Also love those bridesmaid dresses so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunningly beautiful and creative wedding! I adore how you had the gentlemen wear crane boutonnieres and then hung more cranes to decorate the alter. I also thought the bouquets the bridesmaids and you carried were swoon worthy. And the dresses! Gorgeous. Brilliant and colorful. Well done.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! Thank-you for sharing these with us, Erin.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are just so cute! What a gorgeous ceremony, and how special having the same priest as your parents. Congratulations. You are are a gorgeous couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I melted when I read your words & viewed your stunning wedding images. If I were to marry my sweet heart again this is exactly what is in my mind's eye. So so pretty. Congratulations!
    Danielle
    http://awonderfullifeinfullframe.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty!! What a gorgeouuuus dress, hair, makeup... congrats!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SO cute!!! I love ALL of the outfits in your wedding party and you two looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful wedding - amazing dress, pretty bridesmaids, handsome hub, and a cute koala! Must have been lovely getting married in the bush like that :)

    Penny Dreadful Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images