Our Wedding {Family and Dear Friends}

11:13 AM

After a bit of a long hiatus (sorry!) I'm back with some more pictures from the wedding. 
This one's a long one! I hope you don't mind :) 


my very handsome (and perfectly matching!) mother and father <3






My new parents :)


 I love the similarities between Jordan and his parents in these photos :) They're beautiful!



With my new brother and sisters.

































































Phew! Congrats on getting through them all! haha :)
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Lots of love!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thanks so much for sharing. They are such gorgeous shots. I love the ones of you all dancing....so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suspender battles and the bridge ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your dress is perfect! And all the other dresses and outfits! But wow, that lace is yummy! Such wonderful pictures, you all look so happy, you must treasure these! :) Have a fun time going through them over and over! ;) Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bar none one of the most joyfully beautiful, wonderfully coordinated, splendidly decorated vintage inspired weddings (or weddings point blank) I've ever seen. I scrolled through this bevy of images three times and will no doubt do so again before leaving, as I just can't get enough of all of your wedding day marvelousness. Happiest congrats in the world to both of you!!!


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho Erin I'm very happy for you but very late!:)
    You look simply amazing and I have to confess that I've got a thing for red hair so I love all the guys' portraits!
    ps: your hair and this veil...fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I saw you on the home page of trashy diva!! You're a star!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL pictures! Congratulations!!

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just found your blog and am now poking about.

    What a beautiful ceremony - so light and pretty. And that gown and veil - with the hair - are just perfection. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images